WARNING UPDATING TO V70.00.335+ REQUIRES A SERIAL CONNECTION DURING THE UPDATE TO MAINTAIN ROOT ACCESS
You will need: the “update.up” file, ID7_Recovery_XX, Computer connected via serial connection, Putty or SecureCRT.
- Copy the “XX” folder onto the USB drive along with the update file.
- Make sure your serial console is working properly and start the update. You can leave the console running during the update.
- When the update is finished the text will stop completely. After the update is complete, copy & paste this command:
- Don’t worry about the error messages and after a minute turn ACC off and on again. (Optinal: keep serial console running in case something went wrong)
- Make a tweaks installer with AIO and test. If it works then you are done with the serial connection and can clean up
- If it does not work, keep the serial console open and try to login with cmu/jci and run