CASDK Written By: Flyandi Github | casdk npm package
Integration Into AIO By: Trezdog44 Github
The Custom Application SDK for Mazda Infotainment System is a micro framework that allows you to write and deploy custom applications which integrate natively into the existing JCI framework without hassle. This version of CASDK is integrated with AIO to create a unique framework with endless app possibilities.
CASDK comes with:
- CASDK Proxy - Proxy registers both CASDK and AIO apps and replaces “additionalApps.js”.
- Custom Application Runtime - A microframework that handles the custom applications during runtime.
- Data Readers - Poll vehicle data an certain intervals (1s, 60s, & 300s)
- LocalStorage - Moves the save location of localStorage to /tmp/mnt/data_persist/storage/
- ADB - Android Debug Bridge for Android devices.
- Custom Applications - Apps that run on the CASDK framework
- With AIO + CASDK The Framework and Apps are installed internally to the
/resources/partition by default, optionally CASDK apps can be run from an SD Card. Native apps such as those installed with AIO will run on the CASDK framework although apps are installed differently with CASDK. The AIO Tweak installer will detect if CASDK is installed when running tweaks and adjust the installation accordingly but older app installers will not work while CASDK is installed.
The CASDK framework was originally designed to be run entirely from an SD card. With AIO the framework and apps are installed onto system disk so that apps will be able to run without an SD Card connected. CASDK apps can still be run from an SD card by selecting the option below. If the SD card is connected during installation, AIO will offer to install the apps directly to the SD card. Apps can also be installed by copying the app folder to “/apps” on the root of the SD Card. Also, the name of the app folder needs to be added to “/apps/apps.js.” Using this method any CASDK app can be used even one you have developed yourself!
AIO Codes for CASDK Apps:
Eventually all the codes will be here so that you can pick CASDK apps are available in AIO.
Change your background on the fly. The first background will reset to your default.
- Up /Down / Left / Right / Rotate: Select Background
- Select: Choose Background
Adding your own backgrounds:
- Choose a image that is 800x480
- Go into the folder
casdk/apps/app.background/backgroundand put the image in that folder with the others
- In that same folder open the file “list.js” and add the name of the file to the list in quotes and comma after like the other list entries. You can add it anywhere in the list.
- Last step is to make a smaller copy of the image size 225x135 with the same filename and add it to
A Simple Speedometer App.
- Up: Toggle Statusbar
- Down: Toggle Background
- Select: Toggle NA/EU Mode
The game known as Snake.
- Up / Down /Left / Right: Turn Snake
- Rotate Wheel: CW: Right / Down, CCW: Left/ Up
An immersive yet simplistic digital speedometer app.
Displays basic information about speed, temperature, time, fuel, fuel economy, etc.
- Select: Toggle NA/EU
- Rotate Wheel: Change Color Theme
- Right/Left: Adjust Brightness
- Down: Toggle Font
This is a the frameworks internal application to monitor the data values.
This app shows all raw data values available to the infotainment system.
- Left / Right: Select Tab
- Rotate Wheel: Scroll Up / Down
- Up / Down: Page Up / Down
A simple dashboard app that shows one value at a time.
- Select: Toggle NA/EU
- Rotate Wheel: Change Shown Value